X Close

Community Programs

Dump Passes

Residents may claim up to two dump passes per household per year free of charge at the Utility Billing office at City Hall during business hours. Eagle Mountain City uses Intermountain Regional Landfill (IRL) in Fairfield for dump services. For more information, visit the Utility Billing page at the link below.

More Information

Dog Licenses

Dog licenses may be purchased at the Reception Desk or Utility Billing office at City Hall. Please note we can only accept payment by check. The licenses are processed through North Utah Valley Animal Shelter. Please bring proof of current rabies vaccination. For more information, visit the Utility Billing page at the link below.

More Information

Garage/Yard Sales

The City has created an interactive map to help residents spread the word about their yard and garage sales.

You may register using this map to provide information about your sale. Residents can also use this map to see upcoming sales.

If you are planning to post signs to advertise your sale, pre-registration is required for city code enforcement or signs may be removed.

If you would like to post signs please fill out the registration form. You will be allowed to place yard sale signs that are no larger than four square feet in size in the park strip on local roads, and between the sidewalk and the fence on the major roads (Ranches Pkwy, Pony Express Pkwy, etc.).

Signs are allowed only on the day of your sale.

No signs are allowed on power poles, lamp posts, fences, trees, grass/decorative rock strip medians between traffic lanes or between the curb and sidewalks.

Kestrel Boxes

Through a partnership with HawkWatch International and Rocky Mountain Power, and with the volunteer support of Eagle Mountain residents, twenty-eight boxes for kestrel habitats have been installed in Eagle Mountain.

You can read more about this project here.


Follow Us

  • Issue Reporting Hotline:
  • 801-789-5959
  • Option 1 – Parks and Recreation
    Option 2 – Water
    Option 3 – Sewer
    Option 4 – Storm Water
    Option 5 – Streets
  • For Emergencies, dial 911