Senior Citizens Advisory Council
The Senior Citizens Advisory Council provides activities and resources for Eagle Mountain residents ages 55 and older. They also make recommendations to the City Council with respect to programs and facilities for senior citizens. Senior Council members are appointed by the Mayor, with the consent of the City Council for terms of four years.
Information about weekly Senior activities may be found on our city events calendar.
Free Meals For Seniors
Senior meals are served on Wednesday and Thursday each week. There will be no meal served on the first Thursday of each month.
Lunch Bunch will be held on the first Thursday of each month. If you would like to register for Lunch Bunch, please contact 801-789-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Center New Member Application: https://form.jotform.com/210465161027042
- To reserve a meal please call 801-789-6660 or email email@example.com to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by noon the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies.
- Meals are only offered to be eaten on location at the center from 12:00-12:30.
- There is a suggested donation of $3 per meal for those over 60 years of age and $6 per meal for those under 60 years of age.