Senior Citizens Advisory Council
The Senior Citizens Advisory Council provides activities and resources for Eagle Mountain residents ages 55 and older. They also make recommendations to the City Council with respect to programs and facilities for senior citizens. Senior Council members are appointed by the Mayor, with the consent of the City Council for terms of four years.
Information about weekly Senior activities may be found on our city events calendar.
Free Meals For Seniors
Senior meals are served on Wednesday and Thursday each week. There will be no meal served on the first Thursday of each month.
Lunch Bunch will be held on the first Thursday of each month. If you would like to register for Lunch Bunch, please contact 801-789-6660 or email email@example.com.
- Senior Center New Member Application: https://form.jotform.com/210465161027042
- To reserve a meal please call 801-789-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements.
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- Meals are only offered to be eaten on location at the center beginning July 14 from 12:00-12:30. Donations are accepted to help defray the cost of the meals will be accepted but ARE NOT REQUIRED. If you would like to make a donation, of any amount, you may place it in the donation box located inside the center.
- If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and if picking up your meal, ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.