Santa Fe Shredded Turkey on Brown Rice
Alternate Meal: Chef Salad & Roll
- Senior meals, sponsored by Mountainland Association of Government (MAG), a Federal Government entity, are provided on Wednesday and Thursday each week, excluding holidays. There is no MAG sponsored senior meal on the first Thursday of each month. The Senior Lunch Bunch is held on the first Thursday, in which the Seniors frequent a local restaurant. To sign up for Lunch Bunch please contact 801-789-6660 or email email@example.com.
- Seniors 60+ or spouses of seniors 60+ are eligible for senior meals.
- Meals must be ordered in advance by contacting 801-789-6660 or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. If no answer, it is important that you leave a message with first and last name, and the date you want the meal.
- Reservations should be made by noon the day prior. When making a meal reservation please specify ‘regular’ or ‘alternate’ meal.
- All meals will be served in the dining room. There are no takeout or pickup meals unless pre-approved by MAG.
- Meals are served promptly at 12 noon. Please be early.
- There is a suggested donation of $3 per meal for those over 60 years of age and $6 per meal for those under 60 years of age.
- For your safety, food removed from the Senior Center must be kept hot or refrigerated promptly. They cannot be responsible for illness or problems caused by improperly handled food.
- The Senior Center is located in City Center next to the Fire Station.