Many Eagle Mountain City events and programs may be cancelled or postponed by the spread of COVID-19 and the social distancing measures recommended by the state of Utah. City utility services will remain fully active and will not be interrupted. Sign up for notifications from Eagle Mountain City by going to eaglemountaincity.com/notifyme/.
Below is a list of cancellations:
- City Hall is closed until further notice and city employees are working remotely.
- Eagle Mountain City Annual Easter Egg Hunt is cancelled.
- The Community Cleanup and Dumpsters has been postponed.
- The Eagle Mountain Public Library has closed until further notice.
- Eagle Mountain Senior Citizens will cancel all activities effective immediately, including their meal service program, until further notice.
- The remainder of the Jr. Jazz season is cancelled.
- The Miss Eagle Mountain Pageant scheduled for March 14 will be postponed and has been tentatively rescheduled for May 23.
- All Eagle Mountain City services will continue operating at full capacity, however, the city is following recommendations to hold meetings remotely and allow employees to work remotely where possible. Decisions about other community events will be made as dates get closer.
We encourage residents to conduct as much business online as possible, including enrolling in our online bill pay system, Xpress Bill Pay at www.Xpressbillpay.com.
Eagle Mountain City will continue to monitor developments and stay in communication with public health officials. Additional adjustments may be necessary and will be communicated to residents on a case by case basis. We will share official information on this page and will also distribute updates via other city communication channels, including our Facebook page, Twitter, and email/text notifications.