Creamed Chicken with White Rice
Alternate Meal: Chef Salad
- Here is the link to the online meal order form or you may call 801-789-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon of the previous day to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Alternate meals are now available. If you prefer the alternate meal, please specify when you make your reservation.
- Orders must be placed by noon the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements.
- Low fat white/chocolate milk is provided.
- If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals for Wednesday and Thursday in advance indefinitely.
- Meals will only be served in the Seniors dining room. Pick-up meals will be available to those who come inside the Senior Center to pick them up.
- Seniors wishing to eat in the Seniors dining room, please arrive by 11:45 a.m. The meal will be served at 12:00 p.m. Please check in at the office window so your attendance can be documented.
- Before the pandemic, seniors were asked to donate $3 per meal if they could afford it. During the pandemic, the meals were provided free by the MAG program. Now that we are returning to the previous set-up, with meals inside the Senior Center, donations of $3 are suggested per meal for those over 60. Those under 60 must pay $6 per meal. The gray donation box is located next to the door inside the Senior Center.