« All Events
Jul 28 @ 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Battered Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce
Seasoned Potato Wedges
Fresh Baked Roll
- Here is the link to the online meal order form or you may call 801-789-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements.
- There will be low fat white milk and regular meals available at this time. There is not an option for alternate meals or milk substitution.
- If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals for Wednesday and Thursday in advance indefinitely.
- Seniors may pick up the drive-up reserved meals Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30-12:00 until July 9. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Beginning July 14, meals will only be served in the Seniors dining room. Pick-up meals will be available to those who come inside the Senior Center to collect them.
- Also beginning July 14, a second meal will no longer be provided on Thursdays.
- Seniors wishing to eat in the Seniors dining room, please arrive by 11:45 a.m. The meal will be served at 12:00 p.m. Please check in at the office window so your attendance can be documented.
- Before the pandemic, seniors were asked to donate $3 per meal if they could afford it. During the pandemic, the meals were provided free by the MAG program. Now that we are returning to the previous set-up, with meals inside the Senior Center, donations of $3 are suggested per meal for those over 60. Those under 60 must pay $6 per meal. The gray donation box is located next to the door inside the Senior Center.