With Eagle Mountain City in the Yellow Phase of COVID-19 response, city offices are open to the public regular hours (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday). The Senior Center will remain closed until further notice. We ask all who visit city buildings to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you. Social distancing measures will be in place. We encourage business to continue to be conducted online or by phone as much as possible. More details. Department Contact List
Hearty Beef and Vegetable Stew
Fresh Green Salad
Fresh Corn Bread
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Alternate Meal: Vegetable Beef Soup with Turkey Sandwich
Reservation required by noon the day before: 801-789-6660
Lunch will be served at 12 noon. $3 donation for those over 60. Under 60 is $6 per meal. Reservations are needed by 12 noon the day before.
The Seniors Meal Program has begun at the Eagle Mountain Senior Center. This program is sponsored by the
Mountainland Association of Governments, which provides meals to senior centers in Utah County. The meals will begin Thursday, August 29 and will be offered on all Wednesdays and Thursdays, except for Lunch Bunch on the first Thursday of the month.
This program is a federal government program, so there are some rules we have to follow:
1. Seniors aged 60+ are asked to donate $3 per meal; others under age 60 are required to pay $6.
2. Each senior is required to make a reservation by noon of the previous day by phoning 801-789-6660, which will take messages. However, seniors who plan to eat at all the meals may make advance reservations for a month at a time (Note – if a senior with an advance reservation knows they will miss a meal, they must contact us by noon on the previous day at 801-789-6660.)
3. Each senior is required to register at their first meal and will be given a meal ID card.
4. A monthly menu will be provided so that seniors can see what food will be served. We will try to send the menu by email and post it at the Senior Center. An alternate meal will also be available, which you must request when you reserve.
5. If there is food left over, seniors will be offered seconds; then if there are still leftovers, seniors may take food home. If there are full meals left over, seniors may donate another $3 and take a meal home.
6. There are a few other rules, which we will explain to you if particular situations arise.