Ms. Helen’s Cheesy Beef Lasagna
Seasoned Green Beans
Fresh Garlic Bread
Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Alternate Meal: Minestrone Soup with Turkey Sandwich
Lunch will be served at 12 noon. Seniors should arrive by 11:30 a.m.
This program is a federal government program. Following are the guidelines:
- Seniors aged 60+ are asked to donate $3 per meal; others under age 60 are required to pay $6.
- Each senior is required to make a reservation by noon of the previous day by calling 801-789-6660, and leaving a message. However, advance reservations for a month of meals at a time are also accepted. (Note – if a senior with an advance reservation knows they will miss a meal, they must contact us by noon on the previous day at 801-789-6660.)
- Each senior is required to register at their first meal and will be given a meal ID card.
- A monthly menu will be provided so that seniors can see what food will be served. We will try to send the menu by email and post it at the Senior Center. An alternate meal will also be available, which you must request when you reserve.
- If there is food left over, seniors will be offered second helpings; then if there are still leftovers, seniors may take food home. If there are full meals left over, seniors may donate another $3 and take a meal home.
- Other rules may apply and will be explained as circumstances warrant.