« All Events
Free Meal Pick Up for Seniors
September 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Santa Fe Shredded Turkey on Brown Rice
Fresh Baked Roll
- You may now order online at the following link: bit.ly/mealorderform. Or, you can still call 801-420-2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal. Menus for each day are published on the city website calendar.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. the prior day to receive a meal. If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals Monday thru Thursday in advance indefinitely. If needing to place an order later than 1:00 p.m. the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements. Also if you are not able to pick up a meal you ordered, please let us know as soon as possible you won’t be coming.
- No donations or money will be accepted during this time. If you wish to make donations please save it and bring it in when the center opens back up, or use it for your weekly groceries or other needs.
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- There will only be white milk and regular meals available at this time. There is not an option for alternate meals or white milk substitution.
- Seniors may pick up reserved meals Monday thru Thursday from 12:00-12:30 only. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Please stay in your car, a staff member will come out to you to get your information and deliver your take home meal. If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms or other contagious illness, please stay home and ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.