BBQ Chicken Thighs
Hot German Potato Salad
Seasoned Green Beans
Fresh Baked Roll
Please Note: Beginning Monday, May 18, Eagle Mountain City will be providing Free Meal for Pick Up Seniors Monday through Thursday through the month of May, which means May 18, 19 and 26 have been added. If you have already signed up for the whole month, you will automatically be signed up for the Monday and Tuesday meals. If you do not wish to receive the Monday and Tuesday meals, please notify Eagle Mountain City per the instructions below.
- Here is the link to the online meal order form or you may call 801-420-2272 or email email@example.com to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
- No donations or money will be accepted during this time. If you wish to make donations please save it and bring it in when the center opens back up, or use it for your weekly groceries or other needs.
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- There will only be white milk and regular meals available at this time. There is not an option for alternate meals or white milk substitution.
- If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals Monday thru Thursday in advance indefinitely.
- Seniors may pick up reserved meals Monday thru Thursday from 12:00-12:30 only. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Please stay in you car, a staff member will come out to you to get your information and deliver your take home meal.
- If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.