« All Events
Free Meal Pick Up for Seniors
May 7 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Mustard Potato Salad
Pork and Beans
- Call 801-420-2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a meal. If no answer please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements.
- No donations or money will be accepted during this time. If you wish to make donations please save it and bring it in when the center opens back up, or use it for your weekly groceries or other needs.
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- There will only be white milk and regular meals available at this time. There is not an option for alternate meals or white milk substit
- If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve any Wed and Thursday in advance indefinitely.
- Seniors may pick up reserved meals Wednesday and Thursday from 12:00-12:30 only. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Please stay in you car, a staff member will come out to you to get your information and deliver your take home meal.
- If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.