« All Events
Free Meal Pick Up for Seniors
Feb 22 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Cured Honey Baked Ham
Fresh Baked Roll
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- Please order a meal in advance online at the following link: https://form.jotform.com/210465154713046. Or you may call 801-420-2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. the day prior to receive a meal. If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals for pickup on Monday and Wednesday in advance indefinitely. You will be given two meals per person, one for the day of pickup and one for the following day. If you need to place an order later than 1:00 p.m. the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements. Also if you are not able to pick up a meal you ordered, please let us know as soon as possible you won’t be coming.
- Seniors may pick up reserved meals Monday and Wednesday from 12:00-12:30 only. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Please stay in your car, a staff member will come out to you to get your information and deliver your take-home meal. If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms or other contagious illness, please stay home and ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.
- There will only be white milk and regular meals available. There is not an option for alternate meals or white milk substitution.
- No donations will be accepted during this time.