« All Events
Free Meal for Seniors
Jun 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Country Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Mixed Fruit and Jell-O
Fresh Baked Roll
- Anyone 60 or older is eligible for the free senior meal. Anyone married to an eligible senior also qualifies but both parties must be there to pick up the meal.
- Here is the link to the online meal order form or you may call 801-789-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a meal. If no answer, it is important that you please leave a message with first and last name, and date you want the meal.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the prior day to receive a meal. If needing to place an order later than that time, the day prior, please email email@example.com for arrangements.
- There will only be white milk and regular meals available at this time. There is not an option for alternate meals or white milk substitution.
- If you know you will be eating meals more than once, please reserve the dates in advance. You may reserve meals for Wednesday and Thursday in advance indefinitely.
- Seniors may pick up the drive-up reserved meals Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30-12:30. They are pre-packaged by MAG and handed out as packaged. We do not open the meals to verify, add or remove anything.
- Meals may also be eaten on location at the center beginning May 12 from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Also starting May 12 donations to help defray the cost of the meals will be accepted but ARE NOT REQUIRED. If you would like to make a donation, of any amount, you may place it in the donation box located inside the center.
- If you are ill or have been ill with COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and if picking up your meal, ask someone else to pick up the meal for you.