Deceased Animal Removal

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report a deceased animal that is creating a hazard on city streets or parkway areas in the city please contact the Utah County Sheriff's office dispatch (801) 794-3970. If it is not creating a hazard, please contact the Department of Wildlife Resources at (801) 538-4700.

To report a deceased animal on state highways please contact the Orem UDOT office (801) 227-8000.

Deer Crossing Sign