Boards and Commissions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are interested in serving on any existing or future boards or commissions, please contact the mayor's office at 789-6603.

To receive notification of City board and committee meetings and agendas, please visit the Utah Public Meeting Notice Website at and follow these instructions:

  • After searching for a notice of the public body, click on any posting for that public body.
  • This page gives the notice details. On the right side of the public notice details are the subscription options.
  • To subscribe to a public body, select the type of subscription you want (RSS feed or email). By subscribing to a public body, you will be notified of any new notices as well as any updates to current notices published on the website for that public body.