For the most up-to-date garbage service information, please visit the Ace Disposal site.
- Recycling cans are picked up every other week. Recycling Schedule
- If a scheduled collection day falls on one of the following holidays or the day after, collection will be delayed by one day: Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Please place cans out for pick up by 6:45 a.m. on your scheduled service day.
- Cans need to be at least 3-4 feet apart from other containers.
- Please do not overload cans. Consistently overloading cans will result in the need of a second container. Your container will be tagged informing you if this is an issue.
- Please do not stack waste around the can. Your container will be tagged informing you if this is an issue.
- Unacceptable items in the can include oil, acids, hot ash, paint, hazardous materials, etc. Your container will be tagged informing you if this is an issue.
- Help us keep trash collection safe. Please keep children away from the garbage trucks while in service.
- Residents are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged containers. The replacement cost is $50 per can.
- If damage to the can is determined not to be the fault of the customer, no fee will be assessed.
For billing questions, to add or remove trash or recycling cans, or replace damaged containers, please contact Eagle Mountain City at 801-789-6609 for the necessary forms. For all other customer service questions, please contact Ace Disposal at 801-229-1577, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Can theft will be prosecuted***