Traffic Signals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report a problem with the traffic signal at Ranches Pkwy and Pony Express Pkwy, please call the hotline at 801-789-5959 and select the option for the streets department. 

To report a problem with traffic signals on Cory B. Wride Memorial Hwy (SR-73) or Redwood Road, please contact UDOT at 801-887-3700.