Tree trimming (Fall and Spring)
Trees are pruned and thinned for proper growth structures to occur.
- In the past we have had a problem with topping trees. We are trying to stay away from this type of pruning because it takes growth away from the tree and gives bad structure. Rejuvenating tree pruning gives structure and stability to the tree for good growth.
A few tips about trees:
- The least amount of pruning done, stronger the roots system will grow.
- It is best to let young trees roots grow for 2-3 years before pruning.
- Never take more than a 1/3 of the tree at a time while pruning.
- Never top a tree, it hurts them!
Here are a few links to view for more information on this topic:
Trees will be sprayed with pesticides as needed.