The Eagle Mountain Library offers exam proctoring services. The library will offer proctoring services based on the availability of personnel, facilities and the technology to do so.
ALL proctoring communication is handled by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer accept telephone requests.
Residents of Eagle Mountain in good standing with the Eagle Mountain Library are eligible for this service at no charge. Non-residents are eligible for proctoring with a fee per exam.
To Schedule an Exam:
Read the guidelines below. You are expected to be aware of all information listed. If your exam does not fit within our requirements, you will need to find an alternative proctoring site.
1. Email us to request an exam proctoring time.
You MUST include the following information for each request, even if we have previously proctored for you. Your request is not considered complete until we have all of the information listed below.
*Please request at least 36 hours prior to your desired exam date/time.
* Your Name
* Course Name
* Exam/Test Name
* Date & Time requested for proctoring (please include a 1st, 2nd & 3rd choice)
2. We proctor exams Tuesday - Thursday between 10:15 a.m. & 6 p.m., Friday between 10:15 a.m. & 3 p.m., and Saturday between 10:15 a.m. & 1 p.m. ALL exams MUST be completed 15 minutes prior to library closing time. The library computers shut down automatically at closing time and staff is not able to override the computer system for extra time.
3. Wait to hear back from us. Requesting a time for your exam to be proctored is not a guarantee that you will receive the date/time. Your exam is not scheduled until you receive an email confirmation from us. Requests are dealt with in the order they are received.
4. On the day of your exam, please arrive promptly at the scheduled time. Bring your photo identification, your library card (if applicable) and any materials allowed for testing.
The library charges only for those who are not residents of Eagle Mountain City. The fee, per exam, is $10.00.
Please fill out the proctoring agreement below and bring with you to your first proctoring appointment.