Imagine the perfect location for your business - a community of lively, educated families where the local workforce is technically savvy, highly industrious, and multi-lingual.
It is a place that cares about family, community and quality of life.
Facts and stats: Eagle Mountain
- 4,500 households
- 9,000+ adult workforce
- 25,000 total population
- 90% of adults have post-secondary education
- 60% have college degrees
Facts and stats: Utah
- High employment
- Low average wages
- Low cost of living
- Median age of 19 (youngest in the country)
- Workforce is more highly educated than national average
- Utah’s literacy rate leads the nation
- Utah students outperform the nation on AP testing (3rd nationwide)